I stayed at the Dan Panorama and I didn't really care for the room to much but my friend Ibrahim Abu Alhawa in the lounge was excellent. Go see him and tell him I sent you and you will not be sad. He had great knowledge of the old and new city. He pointed out a couple of places to go and he always knew when I needed a cold beer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem