We had a fantastic stay at the Dan Panorama. Staff incredibly helpful and very friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Rooms very clean and spacious and the breakfast was very good value and delicious. The waiters were very attentive and accommodating. The location of the hotel was very good with only a 10 minute walk to all the major sites within the old city. The hotel facilities were excellent including the roof top pool. If you are thinking of staying at this hotel, do not hesitate. We will be returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem