We stayed at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem in May for a total of 5 days.
The location is great, 1 block from the King David Hotel and within walking distance of the Old City. In addition, the service was outstanding and the staff was very helpful and provided excellent advice. We decided to take a room on the executive floor and believe that tthe upgrade is well worth the extra cost. (complimentary drinks, snacks and access to computers) Special thanks to Issam Habash, the reception manager and the staff at the Executive Lounge.
The hotel is not five stars but an excellent hotel for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem