You know that Sheraton, the one you stay in for business but wouldn't pick for pleasure? Same story with this place. Quiet, clean, great location, safe...but oh, so very tired. Bathroom lighting poor for applying makeup.
Still, I did sleep well every night we were there, and it is right across the street from a great bank of restaurants. If you're looking for luxe, keep looking, but this is fine for an average travel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem