Addar Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Legacy Hotel(Jerusalem)
Ritz Hotel(Jerusalem)
View Hotel
All reviewsdamascus gateold citypita breadfour stardecent breakfastlarge bathroomhotel is locatedsuite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I expected a wireless lan which didn't work, a competent person at the help desk was not available, also not for writing a proper invoice with my correct address on it. No, for one night only I had enough of this bad smelling hotel. Yes, the location was good but there are 1000 times better hotels in an even better location around the corner.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank VividTraveller111
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is my 4 time to returned at Jerusalen and my 4 time to stay at the ADDAR hotel , l like to say thank you all the person in there, whom my as feel at home in special to the all persons in the restaurant, Muhuammad Mughrabi and Samer who woke up at 3am to made the brekfast for us , thank you so much, we are never forghet and like to say thank you to at Hashem, Abraham and Alaadin , his is the best in the front desk and they are very , very helpfully all the time at any hours.
the hotel was removed , l recomended this hotel for family, and litter group the olny problem was the internet is very low and bad ... they are to work on this very hard ..

Vivian Labarta.

Room Tip: "Las habitaciones en la cara sur son más tranquilas"
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank labartav
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Hello all.I have stayed there from the 8th of March till the 12 of March.I have decided to stay here because having read comments on tripadvisor and somewhere else,Addar Hotel looked close to the Old City.I wanted something walking distance to the Old City because my father cannot walk very well.And it was a good choice.Hotel is clean,quiet location,next to American Colony Hotel,staff very nice ,Ahmoud s breakfast is very good,he always asks quests if everything is ok.
Now,if you turn right as you walk out of the hotel,second street on the left side is SALAH A DINN,and if you carry on straight,in about 10-14 minutes,you get to Herods Gate.After you pass the gate,turn left and carry on walking,going on the main walking path,till you come to a junction,about 4 minutes walk,then you turn right and you would be on you way to the Holly Tumb Church.Now,if you walk out of the hotel,turn right,then if you take the third street on the left,if you go straight ahead all the time,pass St George Cathedrall,British Council,then further ahead the bus station,you will get to Damascus Gate,its about good 10 minutes walk.Pass the gate,if you go straight,about 250 metres,you will cross Via Dolorosa,and the Holly Tumb Church is near.But everybody speaks english,everybody will quide you.I have ask people several times,and all were very kind and friendly.If i go back i would stay at this hotel again and again.I would rate this hotel as VERY GOOD,because its within walking distance to the Old City,decent rooms,large rooms,nice balcony,friendly staff,decent breakfast,area ok ,a bit away from the main buzz which is good,close to the tram station,and what is equally important PRICE.Thank you ADDAR.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank colin r
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We had a good room for the price we paid. We slept very well and the people were nice and handy.
The location is good, 5 minutes walking to Damascus gate and the old city.
It is a standard hotel that I would recommend if your budget is small.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The hotel is good located near to the tram and near to the old city (8mins on foot).
The hotel is very nice and clean.
The breakfast was very tasty (fresh juices every day lemon, orange, grapefruit etc).
Everyone in the hotel is helpful and friendly. Our room was cleaned every single day and we got new towels and shower gel and shampoo.
If I would travel there again I will choose this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014