David Citadel Hotel
US$357
Shamai Suites(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$164
Dan Jerusalem Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$220
  • Pool
Hotel Yehuda(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$181
City Center Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$111
Agoda.com
2,189 results
All reviewsata bayahold citymamilla mallthe executive loungeconcierge deskbeautiful hotelevery morningguest relationsluxury hotelbreakfast buffetshabbat dinnerwestern walldining roomthe location is perfectheart of jerusalemben yehuda streettel aviv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I truly enjoyed my experience at the David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem. At breakfast, my waiters, Ata Bayah and Samer, were very professional and polite, quickly bringing me anything I asked for with a positive attitude. For these great waiters, everything was service with a smile!

• Stayed: July 2013
ofra A, Executive Secretary at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

On behalf of the entire stuff, I wish to thank you so much for these wamr words. I will defenetly pass your kind comments to our team members - Ata and Sammer. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay,and hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

This hotel is luxurious and has the best service. The manager, Lindy Tolila-Ganon, is incredibly nice and accomodating. The hotel is in the best location, walking distance to the Kotel, to the Old City and right near Mamila Mall. The breakfast on the terrace is lavish and delicious. From the terrace, there is an incredible view of the Old City. The staff is very attentive and takes care of your every need. The view from our room was amazing!

Room Tip: Higher floors with a view are great. The view of the Old City from your balcony is incredible.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for posting this wonderful review. I will defenetly pass you kind comments to the entire stuff,including Lindy. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay,and hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Having stayed at the David Citadel a number of times, there are many aspects that I appreciate. The location is excellent, the breakfasts are wonderful, made even more pleasant by the wonderful service of Said who remembers and takes care of my family and our special requests. This last visit we had a few glitches, despite the fact that we had stayed there a number of times and requested the same type of rooms, this time, we were offered rooms that were either directly over the pool which is impossible due to the noise, or smaller than what we had requested. In addition, an extremely unpleasant situation occurred with rowdy hotel guests at the pool and while the hotel apologized, I feel the situation should have been handled differently from the outset.

Room Tip: Upper floors have a better view and less pool noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Many thanks for your kind words, I am pleased you enjoyed almost every aspect of your stay. I am sorry you waited for a table and did not enjoy our pool as much,and this so affected your vacation; I hope to welcome you back for an improved experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

First time in Jerusalem. We loved the location of this hotel. Overlooking the old city as well as walking distance to restaurants. The service was amazing. Every morning I was greeted by Yoseh who worked in the buffet with coffee and water waiting for me. The buffet breakfast is wonderful with different salads, fresh fruit, breads, pastries, omelette station, and fresh made coffee. The dinner buffet is as good if not better. The rooms are a decent size. We stayed in a family suite but next time will get two rooms instead or a bigger room then the Alcove superior. the views from the larger rooms are not good at all. Overall our stay was amazing and would recommend this hotel with the upmost confidence

Room Tip: Larger family rooms do not have a good view
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
ofra A, Executive Secretay at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.Thank you for taking the time to write your review and praise. I will pass on your warm comments to the entire stuff,especially to Yosef . We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Fantastic location next to Mamilla mall and a few steps from the Jaffa gate. Overlooking the old city. Beautiful pool and wonderful breakfast. Pool does get crowded however on weekends making it difficult to get a deck chair. Rooms are a good size but furnishings and decor are Plain. Bathrooms are well equipped. Service is good. The manager was very accommodating to us. Overall, a very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Standard rooms do not give you a view of the old city. The deluxe rooms do but are quite expensive. Rooms in the centre view the old city but not the pool or gardens.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this great review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you among our guests soon.