“Great service”

Ranked #12 of 99 Hotels in Jerusalem
NYC
“Great service”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

service at this hotel as excellent, I want to highlight Adina and Ira in particular. These two were amazing and ensured a very enjoyable albeit short stay.

The Sauna experience was another highlight as well.

• Stayed March 2014
ofra A, Hotel Management at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Many thanks for such compliments, and for taking the time to write it.
I will forward your remarks to Adina and Ira with great pride.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (489)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Port Jefferson, New York
Reviewed 21 March 2014

His personality and charm and maturity are what makes this special hotel and this entire country so special. He and the whole staff are the finest and best representatives of the new generation. Assaf gives me hope for the future. When we visit again we look forward to spe ding time at the David citadel.

Room Tip: Our room was perfect.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Many thanks for your review and compliments; I am delighted we provided the service we believe you are entitled to, and we strive to provide.
I will forward your warm words to Assaf with great pride.
We look forward to host you again soon.
Tweed Heads, Australia
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed at the David Citadel Hotel for three nights and it really is a lovely hotel. Clean, spacious and modern, this hotel sits in Jerusalem's prime position for both views and proximity to the Old City. It takes only a few minutes to walk to the main Old City gate, the Jaffa Gate, and if you do it via the swanky Mamilla Mall access which is straight across the road from the hotel rather than the open street walk, you will experience the life-style of Jerusalem's well-to-do out shopping, socialising and eating as well. It's fantastic! There are a myriad of shops, cafes and restaurants in the mall, all high quality. About a hundred metres away from the hotel near the Mamilla Mall is a small but well stocked supermarket for any extras you may need, including beer which my husband liked! We paid extra for an Old City view room and were not disappointed. The sights and sounds of Jerusalem from our room and its little balcony were wonderful...from the magnificent Old City lighting at night, to church bells and the muezzin call to prayer. Breakfast on the hotel terrace was extraordinary in every which way ... food, service and view. I would have rated this hotel excellent all round but for problems I experienced with the hotel's complimentary wifi. For a hotel of this calibre, drop outs and slow speed were hideously frustrating. However, I was told by staff that the hotel is working hard at present to rectify these problems. I was also offered an extra internet capability device to be temporarily installed in the room to tide me over, but as we were leaving the next day, I did not bother. I must say that two of the female concierge staff, Nicole and Tael (sorry Tael if I have misspelt your name) both went out of their way to help me with my wifi problems. Friendly, kind and understanding, both girls devoted me much time to help solve the wifi problems. Thankyou for your time, especially Tael. I would highly recommend this hotel while in Jerusalem ... overall it's wonderful and you can't top its location.

Room Tip: Definitely pay extra for an Old City view. It'll be worth it.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
My many thanks for such high praise.
We are proud and happy to be able to serve an impecable service. I will definitely pass your compliments to our staff with great pride, especially to Nicole and Teal.
Hope to see you among our guests soon.
Paris, France
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Nice hotel, great location and a big big thank you to stephanie and adina fron the reception for their help during all our trip. Hope to come back soon and visit again and again this beautifull city!!!!!!!!!!! Love love love love love love Jerusalem city!!!

• Stayed March 2014
My many thanks for your business and your wonderful review..
Thank you also for your nice comments regarding the service, and especially the service at the front desk you received from Stephanie and Adina .
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Best hotel and best position...said is the best waiter ....all the people are so sweet and they helping you for always...about the position what i can say;just amazing....near of the hold city and 5 just 5 minutes walk

Room Tip: Room of the pool view
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
My many thanks for your business and your wonderful review; it is rewarding to know we succeed in providing superb hospitality for you .
Thank you also for your nice comments regarding the service, and especially the service at breakfast .
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The location of this hotel is perfect. There is a great shopping area across the street and many restaurants. The hummus is a way of life and a part of the culture. The morning breakfast is a great way to start your day, ask for Said!

• Stayed March 2014
My many thanks for your review; it is rewarding to know we succeed in providing superb hospitality .
I will definitely pass your comments to the entire staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back again for many more wonderful experiences
New York City, New York
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I had an amazing time at the lobby lounge, service was great, Starting with our waitress Liron to the sushi chef Ton. The view of the hotel is breathtaking! Definitely planning on going back on my next vacation to Israel

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for posting this nice review.
We are happy you enjoyed our Lobby Lounge and the service you received given by Liron and Ton.