David Citadel Hotel
  • Restaurant
Gloria Hotel(Jerusalem)
  • Restaurant
2,184 results
All reviewsata bayahold citymamilla mallthe executive loungeconcierge deskbeautiful hotelevery morningguest relationsluxury hotelbreakfast buffetshabbat dinnerwestern walldining roomthe location is perfectheart of jerusalemben yehuda streettel aviv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

ideal location with view to the old city and the David Tower, typically and luxurious, friendly and professional staff, hotel is meeting all expectations. And having breakfast don't forget to give my regards to Said the waiter and Obeid working there, and you will get a smile and become friends too...
Jacob
Geneva

Room Tip: view to the old city
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
ofra A, Hotel Management at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

My sincere thanks for such very lovely compliments.
We do try, and it is rewarding to know we provide the luxury hospitality we strive for.
I will forward your kind comments to the entire staff - especially to Abed and Said,
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The check on desk is petty dire. It's as though you invisible. You stand while it takes two of them to help one customer whilst the third fiddles with papers and ignores you. At USD 750 a night this is not the kind of welcome I was expecting. I came early and asked them to e mail, or text or call me when the room was ready. They did not do so and when I returned they told me the room had been ready for an hour. If it's a bed you need that is excellently located then this is a great hotel any thing more and your in trouble. The concierge had a poor knowledge of the area. By the pool, building works are going in front of the hotel so it's noisy. Nice building, a nice balcony but the bells and whistles that usually comes with an upmarket hotel are lacking. Next time I will forgo the balcony and try the king david.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I regret your stay with us was anything less than perfect . As we learn from all comments, I can assure you we will check your comments thoroughly.
We look forward to welcoming you back for a better experience.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

My wife and I spent 5 nights at the David Citadel and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We had a room with a balcony overlooking the old city. The balcony was great but the only issue we had not the fault of the hotel was some large construction cranes working on a project right near the hotel. This was a bit of an eye sore but nevertheless we enjoyed sitting on the balcony. The service was great and the location could not be beat. Very close to all major religious sites and walking distance to many excellent restaurants. We will definitely return to the David Citadel on our next trip to Israel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for posting this kind review. We are proud to provide the high level of service to our guests, and are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the near future, and provide an even better service.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Nicole at concierge was amazing and very helpful with instructions for great day trips. Would 100% recommend this hotel and the staff! The position is also amazing. Great rooms great good food. The concierge has been most helpful for all of the needs we had during the stay I'm Jerusalem's

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

My sincere thanks for such very lovely compliments.
I will pass your comments to our staff with great pride-especially to Nicole at the Concierge.
Hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is my 2nd time within two months staying here.Our family met during the recent passover Holiday,you can see the Hotel adding extra staff per guest.They really make a effort to see that everything about your stay is pleasant.
This trip I had a room on the top floor facing the new city I was sleeping like a baby with not hearing the traffic and noise below. Go and enjoy,step into the executive lounge for a quick photo of the majestic view the staff will let you in providing you are a early & swift and of course just ask.

Clean neat and willing to please all around you won't fine a better location or service.

Thank you for making 2014 Holiday so special .

Mm

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
ofra A, Hotel Management at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review.
It is our goal to provide the best service to all our guests , given by our staff.
I will pass your kind comments to all our staff with great pride.
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to host you and your family again soon.