“Great Service”

David Citadel Hotel
Ranked #13 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My family and I stayed in this hotel for five nights. We had a great trip overall. The food, service, and location were amazing. On the last day, we had a specific issue that could have really blown the day for all four of us, and Tarek at the front desk went above and beyond to help us and literally saved our day. Because of him, our trip ended on a great note, when it could have been really miserable. Thanks, Tarek!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ofra A, Hotel Management at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review.
We know a friendly, attentive and professional staff makes all the difference.
We are delighted you enjoyed a wonderful experience and proud to have earned such high praise.
I will pass your nice comments to Tarek at the Front Desk with great pride.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,106)

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Went for breakfast a few days ago and was very impressed
Fantastic views from the open deck breakfast area, very professional and helpful stuff and a wide variety of breakfast selections.
Everything was fresh and delicious, made with extra care to every detail.
Would certainly come back soon – highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Yaron_Pass
ofra A, Hotel Mnagement at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

On behalf of the entire staff, I wish to thank you so much for taking the time to post these warm words.
I will definitely pass your kind comments to our team members- especially to the breakfast team.
I am happy you enjoyed your meal, and hope to host you again soon .

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I always love staying here. It's my home away from home. The location, the people, the rooms, the food!! One of the nicest hotels in Israel with great service and rooms with the most magnificent view. Abed and Said in the restaurant help start one's day with a smile and outstanding service. If you are staying in Jerusalem, whether you are alone or in a large group, this is the only place to be.

Room Tip: The rooms with the best view are the "Old City" view overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much for such praise, we do appreciate hearing our efforts are well worth it.
First rate service is our top priority, and I am delighted you enjoyed it as well as the facility and the many luxuries we offer.
I will forward your king comments to our breakfast team - Said and Abed - with great pride.
Hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

using the hotel for meetings , and most of my friends and clients staying there
having a membership there for 10 years at the lauge , great atmosphere ,they just moved to a nice large space at the 4th floor , very elegant - Revital the manager and the staff :Gil,yael,and all the girls doing there best to make you comfortable , the food is really good chefs are great ,

traveling a lot this is my favorite lounge

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

My sincere thanks for such very lovely compliments, and your loyal business over the years.
I will pass your comments to our staff with great pride- especially to Our Executive Lounge team .
Hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

David citdel is a good hotel ,I have been there with my friends a week ago at the dinning room having a breakfast ,food was delicious fresh orang juice ,icedcoffe ,service was amazing our waiter Said was attintive . We will be back again.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you so much for posting your kind review.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay,as this is the way for us to know we did well.
I will forward your comments to the entire staff with great pride.
Hope to see you again soon among our guests.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We are here and completely enjoying the hotel as our home base as we explore Israel with our temple group. The breakfast is FANTASTIC! Our waiter Said has been quite attentive to all of our culinary needs.WE have enjoyed the beautiful pool at days end and look forward to coming again here to Jerusalem! Great for families and singles. Perfect location!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
ofra A, Hotel Management at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Many thanks for such high compliments, and for taking the time to write it.
I will forward your remarks to the entire staff with great pride.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I came to medical checkups in Mediton and was invited to breakfast at the hotel. It was a delight and the service was inviting. We had a great time. We got a very good service from the cook that prepared the Omlet.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

My thanks for such lovely compliments regarding our breakfast, and for taking the time to write it.
I will pass your comments to our staff with great pride- especially to our breakfast team.
Hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon.