Good points about this hotel:
- very helpful staff
- modest prices
- rooms are ok, with cable television but no air conditioning
- the surroundings are pretty noisy, with lots of cars passing in front of the hotel and, since the hotel is next to a mosk, you'll be awaken every morning at 5 a.m. by the call for the morning prayer (the first night it REALLY wakes you up but you'll get used to it pretty fast...)
- the hotel is located in the Arabic part of Jerusalem : the collective taxis you can get at Ben Gourion airport won't drop you there and you'll have to take a second taxi from the old city. Same thing with some tours you can book in Jerusalem (like a day trip to the Dead Sea) : the bus won't pick you up at the hotel and you'll have to walk to other hotels near the center
- since it's located on the mount of olives, getting to the old city is a 40 mn walk : in the morning, when you just have to go down the hill, it can be very nice but at night...
- breakfast is... ehem... horribleMore