One of my best hotel experiences. We had a room at the third floor in the main building with a view over the swimming pool. Good bed and nice historic interior. Very satisfied with the breakfast; good coffee, fresh juice, eggs of your choice and beautiful suroundings in the garden court yard. The waiters were helpful and friendly. The hotel facilities were also wonderful with a swimming pool in lime stone and a beautiful garden (perfect for an evening drink). Expensive hotel, but worth it! The only drawback was that I was woken up in the night of the loud prayers from the mosque located close to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant, historical Boutique Hotel with complimentary hi speed WiFi in all guest rooms and public areas, complimentary use of business centre and 20 minutes free local & international calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LateRooms, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The American Colony Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- American Colony Jerusalem
- American Colony Hotel Jerusalem