This hotel, while not cheap, is worth every cent and superior to any other hotel in Jerusalem. Every corner of this hotel is designed with perfect taste and been thoroughly thought at, the beautiful pool-side, the bar, the small botanical garden and of course the rooms which are incredibly large, welcoming, luxurious and actually gives the feeling of a colonial master, especially with a working desk, old-style, in the middle of the room and the huge wooden doors...our room faced the pool which was very beautiful and pleasant at evening on the small balcony. Staff is very friendly, breakfast is rich and if the weather is nice can be eaten at the lovely garden. The hotel has also managed to keep the place up to date and modern while still keeping the uniqueness of this historical building on every corner. we really wished we could have stayed another night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant, historical Boutique Hotel with complimentary hi speed WiFi in all guest rooms and public areas, complimentary use of business centre and 20 minutes free local & international calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The American Colony Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- American Colony Jerusalem
- American Colony Hotel Jerusalem