it is an historic hotel with nice buildings and gardens. the location is medium. prices are high.
the main two problems are:
1. we visited a lot of the leading hotels of the world, and this hotel doesn't match the standards
in many different aspects of attitude, sevice and management.
the feeling is of a 4 to 5 stars standard hotel. in jerusalem there are lots of such inexpensive
hotels and some are even better located. of course there are also some high luxury hotels.
2. there is a mosque adjacent to the hotel. the prayers from the loudspeakers are very loud even
through glasses and earplugs. first pray at 5 am in the very early morning.
n.b. a tourist lady from canary islands asked us to mention that her room reservation, through
leading hotels of the world, was not recognised by the hotel and they didn't let her speak
with the manager.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The American Colony Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- American Colony Jerusalem
- American Colony Hotel Jerusalem