We recently stayed at the American Colony with our family (11 of us) to attend a wedding in Jerusalem. We had 6 rooms and everyone loved it. All the rooms were in a different part of the hotel and each had its own charm. The service was excellent and the food (breakfast and a few dinners) was very good. We particularly enjoyed the Summer Garden where we had drinks some evenings. We will be staying at the hotel again in February (just 2 of us) for another visit. We can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant, historical Boutique Hotel with complimentary hi speed WiFi in all guest rooms and public areas, complimentary use of business centre and 20 minutes free local & international calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The American Colony Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- American Colony Jerusalem
- American Colony Hotel Jerusalem