The Inbal Jerusalem
US$274
US$190
Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$207
US$182
Atlas.co.il
  • Breakfast included
City Center Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$730
US$650
Waldorf Astoria
US$684
US$640
Agoda.com
1,907 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesofia restaurantold citybreakfast buffetgerman colonybeautiful hotelking davidhome away from homeemek refaimmamilla mallshabbat dinnerlocation is excellentluxury hoteldining roomjaffa gatetour groupwestern wall
Reviewed 11 July 2011

I travel to Jerusalem at least 3 times per year. Sometimes for meetings and other times for family visits.I have tried most of the high end hotels in Jerusalem and always return to the Inbal. It is definitely my favorite. The staff is helpful, friendly, and very professional.
Special kudos to my favorite omelet maker.....Ada!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Pinbal, Executive Assistant at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2011

Dear Joanie2351,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know of your experiences here at the Inbal; loyalty and passion for a hotel is the biggest compliment one can get - sicere thanks from all the team!
I have also printed out a copy of the comment to show to Ada and have never seen a grown woman quite as excited (and perhaps a little embarrassed) It is so kind of any guest to remember individual members of the team, especially ones that perhaps don't get mentioned as much as the people at the front line.
Thank you once again and we certainly look forward to welcomign you back again soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2011

I stay at the Inbal about three times a year. It is on par with other "elite" hotels in the area with regard to the overall facility, rooms, and certainly location. However, the service is rough and gruff at best, with the customer always feeling wrong. There is very little accommodation for anything including those things which are not properly managed by the hotel! It takes an excellent hotel and turns it into just o.k.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Pinbal, Executive Assistant to General Manager at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2011

Dear BOGontheRoad,

Thank you so much for posting your honest and broad insight and opinions; it is truly the views from our regular visitors that mean the world to us.
It is a concern that you mention this with regards to the service and we would appreciate knowing some further details. Perhaps you might be so kind as to email me so I may be able to further investigate the issues you have encountered in the past.
We are always working on our service delivery training so thank you for highlighting that this is an area where we can work harder, we definitely endavor to do so,
with thanks,

Reviewed 10 July 2011

This is a beautiful hotel with excellent facilities. We had a suite, which was well furnished, with two good bathrooms. The food, both in the restaurant and the executive lounge was very good (especially the pastries - thank heavens for the gym!). My only gripe was about the service. Sometimes it was friendly and helpful, at other times very offhand. This is a bit hard to understand in a five star hotel. I got the feeling sometimes that the hotel was more geared around large groups, which is a shame. Overall though i would still give the Inbal the 'thumbs up'.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Pinbal, Executive Assistant at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2011

Dear PaddingtonTraveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experiences, it is through guest feedback that we are able to develop our service delivery.
We are delighted that your overall experiences with us were positive, however it is a concern that you felt the service was patchy at times. Like any hotel across the world, we endeavour to give the utmost in service and experience to all our guests at all times and I am sorry that it seems that you were let down this time.
If you care to elaborate on your observations I would be interested to hear in which departments you felt needed work; should you wish to do so please conatct me on marketing@inbalhotel.com so I may carry out some further investigations.
Service to our guests is at the top of all our training agendas and we strive at all times to excell in this area.
Thank you once again and I look forward to hearing from you should you wish,
with kind regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2011

Yes, it is Israel. They'd took money for upgraded room with the old city view, had given small corner regular room with no any view. Why? Said, no rooms(!). Had a refund after 4 mails via booking.com(ignored it directly). Very rude, no apologises.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank alexzhdanov
Pinbal, Executive Assistant at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2011

HI,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments and I can totally understand your frustration. Our most sincere apologies if you felt less than 100% taken care of during your stay; it was certainly not our intention for you to have left feeling this way.
When making bookings directly with online booking sites, the hotel does not have a total control over that booking; therefore any amendments to room or rate are sometimes delayed since a third party is involved. Whilst this is no excuse for any mistreatment, I am sorry that this seemed to be your experience this time.
Like any five-star hotel, it is always our goal to exceed our guests expectations and ensure their comfort and satisfaction at all times. We are gravely dissapointed that this was not the case for you and would love the opportunity of understanding the situation clearer. I invite you to be in touch with me at marketing@inbalhotel.com just so I may be able to investigate in slightly more detail.
For the time being, thank you once again and I do hope you enjoyed the free wifi and semi olympic swimming pool anyway?
best regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2011

my family and i enjoyed the inbal hotel greatly.
the staff was very nice and always ready to lend a helping hand.the concierge was very helpful securing the reservations for all the places we visited.he arranged transportation and tour guides when needed.breakfast was delicious every morning dont miss out on the chocolate croisants ...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family