“Loved it!”

Inbal Jerusalem Hotel
Ranked #7 of 100 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I really enjoyed my one night stay at the Inbal. I normally stay at the Dan Panorama which is nice and well-located, however I managed to secure a great price at the Inbal so wanted try it out and I was not disappointed! The hotel itself is beautiful inside and the staff were friendly. The room was very nice and definitely worth the money, I was impressed that free WiFi was available throughout the hotel as well as not many hotels in Jerusalem/Israel offer this. The bathroom was fairly small but big enough for myself and was clean. Very comfortable bed and I wish I would have been there for more than one night. Nice pool area, not a huge area to sunbath but that is typical of Jerusalem hotels. I did not have time to try out their fitness centre however there were more than enough machines. Breakfast was fabulous and there was plenty of choice, the waffles were to die for!!
The hotel is in a great location, walking distance from the centre of town and not too far from the old city. I would love to stay at the Inbal again if I could secure a similar rate.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,859)

Reviewed 31 October 2011

This was not my first stay at the Inbal. We always return there because it feels like an extension of home. However, this sukkot, the hotel outdid itself. The rooms, always excellent, but to make the holiday more enjoyable a gift awaited.
The holiday spirit was felt throughout. The sukka was decorated so beautifully with fresh flowers. (See photo) Food was excellent, as was the staff.
The final friday night dinner, (shabbos breishis), despite 10 days of festivities, the service and food were superb, atmosphere elegant.
Most definitely, recommend this hotel, and most definitely hope to be back.

Room Tip: The executive floor is a hotel within a hotel. Access to the lounge, private, quiet (no one under 1...
1  Thank Joseph M
Pinbal, PA to GM at Inbal Jerusalem Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2011

Dear Joseph M,

It is truly a pleasure to hear such kind words of our efforts over the festivies; loyal guests to a hotel is the biggest compliment one can get, so we are truly thankful.
Your tips and pictures are incredibly helpful for other prospective guests and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back again soon,
with regards,
Ruth - PA to GM

Reviewed 23 October 2011

This was my first time in the Inbal, which spares no expense at making your stay enjoyable. When we checked in, a sumptuous buffet of snacks waited for us in the lobby. The pool area is top notch. At the spa, I ordered a massage at the spur of the moment and they got me a massuese within 30 minutes. The food prepared by Chef Buchbut was excellent and he came to our table in person to ask us what we thought of his cooking! The room and common areas are very nice. The location is perfect. The service was very good, the entire staff seem attuned to your every wish and desire. Don't walk to this hotel, run there!

Dear DaveyDave,

We very much enjoyed reading your comments; in fact shall we say your observations were almost breathtaking.
It was truly a pleasure reading your detailed account of your visit; we hope many people will benefit from your time spent loading the comments.
Words cannot thank you enough and we sincerely look forward to catch you on your next 'run' through our doors.
With kindest regards,
Ruth
PA to GM

Reviewed 17 October 2011

We've stayed here many times and are never disappointed. The service is friendly, helpful and accommodating. The location is perfect - in walking distance to the Old City, Ben Yehuda street etc. The food is good and the rooms are lovely. I suggest paying slightly more to get a deluxe old city room. The rooms are larger and the views are amazing.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Pinbal, Executive Assistant at Inbal Jerusalem Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2011

Very useful and thorough review
Thank you so much, delighted you enjoyed your time with us.
Let us know when you're coming back or if we can do anything to help - marketing@inbalhotel.com
thanks and all the best,
Ruth
PA to GM

Reviewed 13 October 2011

On Sept. 7th,2011 my husband and friends took a 16 day tour to Israel with Margaret Morse. I researched different tours before I choose this one and I was glad I did. The tour was excellent. I really got a feeling for the country and learned so many interesting facts. The hotels were great.The locations were good, the beds were comfortable and the hotels were clean. Every day was a new adventure and Wendy kept the surprises coming. The guides were excellent, I was with Allan Marks who was very knowledgeable and witty. Everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Margaret Morse because they give you an experience of a lifetime!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYteacher
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Beautiful, upscale hotel within walking distance of the Old City, German Colony, Ben Yehuda St. and Mamilla Mall. Great breakfasts and Shabbat dinner.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank lovestoeat12
Reviewed 6 October 2011

My last visit to this hotel was 17 years ago, but it was still as good as I remembered. The architecture is lovely, and it has large lounges. Our bedroom overlooked the inner courtyard, where it is possible to take breakfast. Rooms overlooking the Old City are also available at a supplement, but it is only the view which is different. The room was quite a good size with a small sitting area. The bathroom was small, but perfectly adequate. There is the bonus of a decent sized swimmimg pool, where it is good to relax after a days sightseeing. The breakfasts were good, and there is a large selection of light meals available in the Lounge. The location is excellent, and you can walk to many of the major sites, including the Wall. We would certainl stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple