“The best” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 97 Hotels in Jerusalem
Grafton, Massachusetts
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stayed there 5 nights. The service, cleanliness, the attentive nice or rooms are excellent,
The Tour through a formal party with a band and singer, cocktail hour with walk around hordurves and a white glove sit down dinner, fantastic.

2 Thank Alancohen17

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (412)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one week and have only my wonderful experience to report. The staff is most helpful and will go out of the way to be accommodating. Good food, and nice rooms. I like the homey atmosphere of the Inbal and would highly recommend it. The only negative, I see is the rather far walking distance to the Old City.

Room Tip: Ask for room wi view of Old City.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed in five different hotels and cities during our stay in Israel. Inbal was by far our favorite. It has a comfortable feel for an American with an attentive staff. The interior courtyard was very pleasant and relaxing for wine and entertaining relatives. The breakfast was top notch. Rooms are pleasant but bathrooms are small and the vacuum style hair dryer did not work well. When we checked into the room the air conditioning was not working. I called the front desk and within just a few minutes someone was there to make the quick repair. There is a very comfortable lounge area with a reasonably priced and varied selection of wines and drinks. Wifi is free at the hotel which is very welcome, although there was an annoying small charge to print off our boarding passes in the business center.

The location of the hotel turned out to be great for easy walks to the Old City, downtown and great dining. We like to hike so these are 15-20 minute walks with some steps and hills. Easy for us.

We would definitely come back to the Inbal upon our next visit to Jerusalem.

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Shlomit F, communications and social media manager at Inbal Jerusalem Hotel, responded to this review, 26 May 2013
Dear Scottsdale1

It was our pleasure to host you at the Inbal and thank you for taking the time to write this positive, nice post about us. Our guest's comments are our most reliable source of information in monitoring and improving the services we offer our guests throughout the hotel. It was a pleasure to learn that we succeeded in doing our job. Your comment concerning the printing of boarding passes will be passed on to the General Manager for his consideration. I would like to impart some information that you will find useful on your next visit. There are hair dryers with stronger blowing power, available upon request from the housekeeping at no extra cost.
We hope your trip to Israel was a pleasant and joyful experience and would love to see you among our guests in the future.

kind regards
Shlomit Ferber
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

I recently had the opportunity to spend an evening at Jerusalem's INBAL HOTEL. Every aspect of my stay was remarkable in its classic elegtance and simplicity. Check in - smooth, and included a brief overview of some of the key features of the hotel. Room - spotless and well appointed. The beverages in my mini-bar were complimentary. When I had a bit of difficulty opening the umbrella on my patio, someone was there in minutes to accomplish the task. the Executive Lounge offers an extensive array of snacks and beverages.

if you are looking for a first-class hotel within walking distance of the Old City - you may find the INBAL to be precisely what you seek.

Room Tip: Old City view is to be preffered
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
philadelphia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff extremely patient and accommodating. My only 'dings' are that the coffee in the glass pitcher used to refill coffee cups always had 'bubbles' in it and the rooms were a little dated.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

I visited the Inbal in February with a few colleagues for a meeting. Upon arrival, my room wasn't ready so they offered to hold my bags at the desk until it was. The problem was that I had just flown in from the US and I was in need of a warm shower before tackling the idea of changing my clock to Israel time. Thankfully, my friends had already arrived so I was able to relax in the lobby for a bit before heading out to the City. The Inbal is in a great location--within walking distance of Hebrew Union College and The Old City. However, it is in a residential neighborhood and there are no places to just grab a soda and a snack other than their restaurant within walking distance. They have lovely shops but no hotel gift shop with sundries and snacks. When my razor didn't survive the trip, on the way to a meeting, our driver had to take me to a drug store to get what I needed. The people I was traveling with also needed a few things more conveniently found in a hotel shop rather than the drug store and a grocery store. If they added a little shop for sundries and snacks, the hotel would be perfect.

I will say they have the most amazing breakfast. Everything you could want from a traditional Israel breakfast. The rooms were large and lovely. The bathroom was nicely redone but of average size. Overall, I would recommend.

Room Tip: If there is a wedding or other event in the courtyard, it could get noisy. However, that was a lovel...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Rachel R
Shlomit F, communications and social media manager at Inbal Jerusalem Hotel, responded to this review, 19 May 2013
Dear Jeepthing from Chicago Illinois

It was our pleasure to host you and we thank you for taking the time to post your comments here. Our guest's comments are invaluable to us as they are our most reliable source of information on how to improve the services we offer our guests throughout the hotel. I would however, like to add some information.Check in time in the hotel is 14:00 o'clock and we try to accommodate our guests as best as we can even if they arrive early. The shops in the hotel are closed for extensive refurbishments. Therefore, for this transition period, razors, stamp, as well as some other toiletries, are handed out at the reception upon request. As for restaurants and snack bars there are several just across the road from the hotel within a one minute walking distance. We are sorry that this information was not available to you.
We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

Kind regards,
Shlomit Ferber.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Stayed for 4 days in May 2013 - third visit in 3 years - and yet the Inbal has excelled again in every aspect of their accomodation, facilities and service.

Not many other hotels can have such long-serving wonderful staff. This does say something about how well this hotel is managed and operated. Dont take my word for it - experience it yourself. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Request an Old City View - or Executive Room with Club access - money well spent!