“5 Star Hotel all the way”

Inbal Jerusalem Hotel
Ranked #6 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I was actually traveling with a tour and we were upgraded to stay here at Inbal. I was very happy with everthing. The only negative was - the bed was a little too firm and I did have some back pain. Everything else was top of the line. The rooms were extremely clean. The food was wonderful and the service outstanding. We were able to walk to the Old City and the City Center from the Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Dina N
Write a ReviewReviews (1,817)

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Loved this hotel. It was clean, the bathrooms were awesome w/ a large shower and a bathtub. The beds were comfortable after a long day touring in the city. Breakfast buffets were amazing every morning...the food was great. The lobby smelled welcoming every time we entered the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank TupeloH
Shlomit F, communication and social media manager at Inbal Jerusalem Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Dear Tupelo from Tampa, FL

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Inbal. It was our pleasure to host you, and we hope you enjoyed your stay. It is more often than not that good reviews do not get written. We appreciate the time and effort you took to write this lovely review.
The Inbal hotel invests time, and resources to ensure the highest levels of service and comfort for our guests, so it is always a pleasure to learn that we have succeeded in doing our job.

We hope to see you among our guests in the future.

kind regards,
Shlomit Ferber.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I was in a 3.5 stars hotel before I moved into Inbal. When I did - I have to say I was relief. It's a 5 stars hotel conveniently located 15 mins from old city. There is a large courtyard where you can chill have your breakfast al fresco. The room is of a decent sized. It has a huge king size bed, a desk next to it. Comfortable and clean. No space to place my travel yoga mat though - ie no Yoga in privacy. But definitely a bed with enough size for me to do 1 back roll from supine (btw - am only 1.6m). Bathroom was a good size , no seperate shower and bathtub - but the room smells pleasant! There is a huge selection for breakfast - even during Sabbath! I enjoyed my stay. Will love to come back if I have the budget.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Travellingsalesgirl
Reviewed 7 June 2013

This was a beautiful hotel with lovely rooms though ours looked on the inner dining area. The staff was generally very helpful but some of the dining room staff were less than courteous and at one point there was no coffee whitener at dinner time (no milk/cream because of kosher rules). The food was otherwise quite good. It is located within walking distance of the Jaffa Gate.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen96
Reviewed 7 June 2013

My first encounter with this hotel was somewhat disappointing. I was assigned a room small and the bathroom had a shower with only a curtain and no lip which meant it was probably for a handicapped person but I looked at it as an easy way to flood the room with every shower. I went to the desk and the first person I spoke to assured me there were no other rooms available, but lucky for me a second gentleman came out and immediately found a substitute room with a bathtub shower. The hotel is lovely with a great location about 15 minute walk to the old city. The food was excellent, and the service superb. Wifi free in the room. There is some renovation at one end of the hotel so make sure you aren't there.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelax
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Over the top breakfast and great restaurant. Easy access to the Old city and to to the center of the new city.Staff is friendly and acomidating. This was a return trip and we enjoyed staying at the Inbal again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Upon check in we inquired about upgrading our room. There was a suite available with a magnificent terrace that we enjoyed for a week. The service was excellent. The room was spacious and the bathroom was fantastic. The terrace was wonderful with great views of the city. The breakfast was one of the best we ever experienced in all of Israel with eggs, meats, fish, fruit, veggies, sweets and anything you could possibly want. The healty selection was also so wonderful, fresh and delicious. The hotel is very well located in a lovely residential area wonderful for walking. It is a bit of a walk to the old city and the Mamilla mall but certainly walkable if you are up for a bit of a walk. The hotel has been beautifully updated and was a pleasure to stay there!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family