1,996 results
All reviews the executive lounge sofia restaurant old city breakfast buffet german colony beautiful hotel king david mamilla mall emek refaim home away from home shabbat dinner location is excellent luxury hotel dining room jaffa gate tour group david citadel
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Inbal for 5 nights and although the hotel (still under renovations), was nice the staff truly does not know how to smile or care for their hotel guests. They do not make you feel welcome, nor do they go out of their way to find out about inquires I made regarding hotel events.
Restaurant staff was equally unfriendly not willing to asssit. Although once the manager got wind of my dissatisfaction he tried to make up for the rudeness by sending a bottle of wine to our room.
The pool area was quite nice but the disruption from renovation also made it unpleasant
Location to everything was great. Perhaps if they get their act together I would recommend Inbal otherwise there are many other hotels to stay at

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
YaelZ89, Guest Relations Manager at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear JeaNewYork,
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel,
Our renewal project has been completed and the new rooms are available for guests.
I am sorry that despite our efforts to make your stay enjoyable, we did not manage to meet you expectations.
The service you describe does not match the standard of service we strive to provide and I truly apologize for this.
I am not familiar with the details of your stay and would be very happy if you wrote me privately so I can look into the details.
I hope you decide to return and enjoy the new rooms.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel for a long family weekend . It was a bar mizvah event that the hotel catered to In a huge success.
The charm of the old city was met by great vibes of today decor touches .
The front desk service was classy and full service . Rare in hotels of today .
The room had a great size balcony over looking Jerusalem great bath and full of spoiling Amenities. Lush bath robes and supper comfy bed and soft sheets.
I upgraded to The club level . It was was very stylish with great small bites of fruits sweets and cheese tiny sandwiches full fridge of all type of soft drinks beers and wine .
The host yaudith in the club level was ready to serve And offered a small talk to welcome me to the hotel .
Loved my stay .
I will Come back for sure

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank navawritz

Dear Nava,
Thank you for your wonderful review.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the family Weekend and the Bar Mitzvah celebrations in the hotel.
I'm delighted to hear you indulged with our amenities and linen and that you had a good time in our executive lounge enjoying Yehudith's hospitality.
Looking forward to hosting you again,

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I stayed at the Inbal Hotel with my daughter and we had a fabulous time! The hotel was beautiful and the staff were amazing. The concierge, Ariel set up all of our tours and did an incredible job. The chef accommodated all of my food allergies and was fantastic and easy to work with. The hotel was centrally located and it was easy getting to everything. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Jerusalem!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Michklein,
Thank you for this wonderful review of the hotel!
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and its staff.
Ariel and the chef were very happy to hear your compliments.
I look forward to hosting you again soon,

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We spent a Friday morning in the Inbal hotel. Ate excellent breakfast. The buffet has an amazing choice. But the highlight of the day was the massage at the spa. I was treated by Maria who is an excellent, very professional masseuse. She worked on every stiff muscle until it was released. Just by touching the place she could know where I’m in pain. Recognized problematic spots in my spine. Very professional. And a sweet person too. Highly recommended! I came out totally relaxed and energized.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarolinaT94
Yael Z, Guest Relations Manager at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Karolina,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review!
I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and had a good time at the spa. I passed your compliments to Maria and her managers and they were pleased to hear them.
Looking forward to hosting you again soon,

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Just concluded one of many stays and the Inbal has continued to up their game. Breakfast is awesome and Shabbat dinner is just perfect. Staff including Yael in Guest Relations, Yehudit in the Exec Lounge and others made the trip great. Rooms were great and front desk was helpful. Great value great place

Room Tip: Stay on La Romme floors with access to Exec Lounge
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jonathan B
Yael Z, Guest Relations Manager at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Jonathan,
Thank for your wonderful review of the hotel!
We had a pleasure hosting you and your family, delighted to hear that Yehudit and I took part of making this stay great.
Looking forward to hosting you again soon,