I've stayed in several upscale hotels in Israel and this was surprisingly high-end for the very decent rate. The front desk staff was extremely courteous, the room was clean, the breakfast offering was diverse and fresh, the linens and bathroom toiletries were typical of the Dan chain. Location is great. The rooms are not spacious but don't feel terribly cramped. There's an intimate feel to the hotel which I very much enjoyed. I believe this is the best value in Jerusalem! I will absolutely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel