The Dan Boutique is one of those hotels that was designed and updated by an architect with his head still in the early Eighties. Rooms are orange, brown and black. That was so hip in those days. Luckily the generously distributed art and videos of the famous Bezalel Art Academy try to give this mis-designed place some flair. It's a hotel for tourists and one or two business people from out of town only. This hotel has no heart. The lobby is a place where grumpy taxi drivers hang out waiting for their next passengers. The breakfast room is tucked away and offers the same unchanged buffet each morning. Breakfast is low standard by Israeli standards. That means it's still good because you can't really serve a bad breakfast in Israel, but I've seen many bed and breakfasts and other boutique hotels that serve a meal well beyond the Dan experience. If you realize that the incomparable King David Hotel belongs to this hotel group, you wonder why they shouldn't just dump this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel