Our stay was April 20-25, 2012. The Hotel is not in the main stream area and the area around this hotel is shabby. The room was a double with 2 twin beds next to each other...you had better know your travel companion very well.The bathroom is very small with both a hand held shower and full shower.The window in the bathroom was a nice plus.The lounge is one level up by stairs from the lobby. Plenty of room to be comfortable.Full Bar in this area. The meals were served buffet and very solid food, good variety and nice table settings. I would give this hotel a 3+ rating and it mainly functions as a tourist hotel.Pleasant staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel