We have just stayed 3 nights at the hotel. The hotel is located in one of the hughest points in Jerusalem in a walking distance from most of the attractions and the old city. This is very important taking into consideration the frequent trafic jams in Jerusalem
View fro the room is second to none, with the old city walls and churches on the palm of your hand.
Room was modern, clean, with all the staff you expect in 5 stars hotel.
Hotel staf was friendly and forthcoming and very helpfull, providing directions and recommendations for touring the city.
Beakfest was great with huge selction of dishes, hot and cold, with unlimitted real esspresso coffee served with no additional cost.
Bottom line: great place to stay for vacation or business in Jerusalem.
The hotel has no swimming pool which is absolutely no issue, as you come to Jerusalem to tour the city rather then spend time in the swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel