Great location, nice rooms, but over all, the staff is very helpfull. We forgot our Blackberry at the hotel and are back to our country. But the hotel staff (Mr Perez) is organizing the transfer of the phone to our adresses in Turkey. This is service.
I recommend the airport schuttle that Dan Boutique suggested. You shall foresee between 15-30 minutes to pick-up everybody in the surroundings, then take the way of the airport (45 minutes). Costs 65 NIS but the most important is that the van are better that most of the taxies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel