I loved this hotel. First off, great location (a short walk to the Old City). It's also a short walk from several bus stops, which is very convenient because cab fare adds up quickly. The room was modern, clean, with a nice view, and the toiletries were really high quality.
Breakfast is delicious, and I had pizza at the bar one night and that was great too. About two blocks from the hotel you also have a handful of restaurants at The First Station if you don't want to venture too far after a LOT of walking. There's also an ice skating rink at the First Station should you like that/have sufficient coordination. I don't.
Wifi is free and unlimited so you can log in with all manner of devices. If you want high speed to stream content though, you do need to upgrade to the paid internet. But it's Jerusalem for crying out loud. Get off the wifi.
I slept like a baby, so sleep quality was 5 stars. Lots of pillows, a very comfortable bed, thick blackout curtains, and a delicious breakfast. If you have early tours, be sure to request a breakfast box, they have them ready at reception for you before you go. There's complimentary water and chocolates available on check-in but don't spring for extra water, the tap stuff is perfectly drinkable and quite free.
Don't forget to check out the viewing deck on the third floor. It has a great view of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel