Located within walking distance from the Old City, the hotel is an excellent place from which to access most of the major sites of interest in Jerusalem. The hotel's restaurant buffet is excellent, with a wide variety of delicious food (the breakfast is especially good). There is a full-service bar open late, which also serves good food and is a nice place for relaxing in the evening (it's located next to a pool table and a lounge with several tvs). Overall a very clean, comfortable and enjoyable hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel