The hotel is walking distance to the Kotel, downtown and Emek Refaim. Rooms are on the small side, but stylish and comfortable. Bathrooms are good sized. Only criticism is the subdued lighting, you can't read in bed if you are so inclined. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet is very good. Hotel has a sun deck and very small workout room but no pool. I was concerned about maintenance because they get a lot of groups, but the hotel has held up well since our last visit 2 years ago. Many of the staff were still there, which is a good sign. Rooms on the street side are a bit noisy, so spend the extra bucks to get a room in the back of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel