The Dan Boutique is a lovely hotel, located within walking distance of the Jaffa Gate to the old city, just outside a lovely new city neighborhood with lots of great restaurants and shops. The rooms are well appointed, modern and very comfortable. Breakfast was fantastic - the best we had during our two week, six hotel visit. The staff was helpful with dinner and tour reservations, and the price relative to the quality was excellent. I would recommend this hotel without reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel