Stayed at the Dan Boutique hotel during a 3 day break in Israel. When we checked in, room wasn't ready and we were offered a drink. While we were having a drink we noticed the receptionist didn't return our visa papers for Israel. When we went back to the reception, he binned them! Luckily we could get them back from the bin, what a relief! We were told the room would be ready soon, but this took too long so we decided to start exploring Jerusalem.
The hotel is in a nice location, 20 minuted walk from the old city, 15 minute walk to the German colony where you have nice restaurants and bars.
Cleanliness of the hotel and its rooms is average. When we arrived, there were stains on the sheets, wondering if they were changed at all. Also the toilet wasn't cleaned when we arrived and had to get housekeeping in to change the sheets and clean the toilet. No hairdryer in the room, but available on request. Beds are quite hard. Be careful of the bottled water in the room. I noticed the lid is not secured. When I poured water out and put it back, I think it was refilled next day and again the lid was not secure.
Breakfast is ok, good choice of cakes that are delicious but the breakfastroom has no atmoshere. They do breakfast boxes if you need to leave early for an excursion which is great.
At times they do live entertainment which is really nice but we were out and when we returned to the hotel, the just finished.
We didn't use the terrace, we were out and about a lot.
Staff in general nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel