Because we joined the e-Dan club, we were upgraded to a fabulous suite, with a fully functioning kitchen, a balcony and a panoramic view of the old city. The suite was a great value, $228 for a modern suite with boutique character, an extensive Israeli breakfast and workout facility. There are restaurants and a 24 hour well-stocked grocery store just a minute's walk away. The hotel restaurant is also excellent. The hotel has taxi drivers on site to take you wherever you want to go (they're very pushy by Canadian standards, suggesting many side tours, but friendly and safe drivers). Would love to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel