Despite the central location I can't recommend this hotel to anyone. The facets are 30 years old and came with the original construction. The maintenance man Mikhail told us that. He said that his numerous requests to the management to change infrastructure have received the same answer: "The stupid tourists will pay for anything since the come to the Holly land and we'll maximize the profits" They're rusted through and look terrible with the stains all over. On the last day we stored our luggage in the storage room and when we asked to get them back we were told to get into a 3ft high room, find our luggage by moving other luggage around and carry it out. I refused and requested the bus boy to do the owners. We were waiting for 15-20 min for anyone to help us and finally decided to call another reception man for help. This staff attitude is bellow any criticism! Just terrible service and lack of any appreciation for the clients. The entrance to the hotel was full of snow and ice (one in the 100y experience) but no one bothered to clean the snow and ice and make the entrance safe,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem