“Lots of food!”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We had a large family dinner here. The meat was good. I would recommend the lamb items. The food kept coming...eat as much as you like. The side dishes of French fries and salad we good. The dessert was great! A chocolate lave cake!

1  Thank ShariJ

Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

The Brazilian Table - eat as much as you can - is the option we chose. For about £30/head (£15 for children) you can feast on the most delectable food you have ever tasted. For an additional £3 you also get unlimited beer on draft.

The waiters bring you a selection of meats as a taster, bread &dips, salads, etc, plus a plastic weight painted green on one side and red on the other. As long as you display the green, the waiters continue to ply you with whatever foods you choose.Display red, and they leave you in peace.

You can stay as long as you like. The food is really delicious and the staff are efficient and very friendly. They made me feel as if I was doing them a favour the more I ate.

The restaurant is large and airy. It was a great experience, one that I look forward to repeating, often.

The only downside is the location, which is not central but closer to the outskirts of Jerusalem in an office block near the industrial area. But I'm still coming back for more.

1  Thank Joseph H
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This was amazing. No one tried to fill us up on the tapas, although what they put on the table were delicious. The meat just kept coming. . . .loved the veal.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We booked a table for 7 people, six tourists and me - the Israeli escort. Five of us wanted to order the "Brazilian table meal" and two of us wanted to order other dishes from the menu. We were told it was impossible.
Having no choice, in order not to ruin the joy for our meat lovers, for whom we got there at the first place, we took the decree and ordered two more meals, which we did not really eat.
While on vacation, we don't mind paying a high price for the things we want, but we do not appreciate forcing us to consume what we don't want to.
It was not stated on the website neither on their facebook page, that the "Brazilian table meal" is a mandatory for all the guests at the table.
As I was the only Israeli at the table, I wrote about it to the management.
Their answer came slowly, asking for my phone number at first, and then, days later, I got one call from a "management girl" with an arrogant attitude, explaining me that they don't allow it because people eat from their friend's plates - those who have ordered unlimited meat meal…
DO NOT GO If one of you does not want to eat the "unlimited meat meal"

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Papagaio is an Argentinian style steak house. They serve you until you are stuffed. Quality of meats was excellent. Side dishes and salads were even better.

2  Thank Sarelli