“The worse service of my life!”
Review of Eldad Vezehoo - CLOSED

Eldad Vezehoo
Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I went for a bachelorette so it was crucial that the evening went smoothly. Instead the staff lied that our table would be ready on time and kept us waiting for 45 minutes!! There was no apology, in fact we received hostile and snide remarks from the waitress. When they eventually seated us, 45 minutes late, we were asked to move table, the audacity! Our food took forever to arrive, and when it did some of it was cold.

I will never ever go there again! I would never ever recommend it. There are plenty of places town that will serve you on time, with hot food and pleasant service.

Don't go here. It ruined our evening.

3  Thank mickywagner

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Made a reservation for nine pm.did not get seated until 945!!!the waitress was completely rude and event went so far as to tell us we were in the way and disturbing her from working.the staff were unhelpful and unapologetic about making us wait!the food took a long time to come and half was served cold!i will not be going back and could recommend many other fine establishments in the area!dont go there!!

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

The location showed in the trip advisor was wrong and it took us quite a while to find the restaurant. All the food there are quite good! The pasta is yummy and the steak is very delicious! Wine is also good! We had a wonderful time there plus the staffs are also very friendly. I will surely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We went to this restaurant because of a recommendation from a friend. The location is perhaps a bit off-putting when you first arrive. but we were warmly welcomed and found the menu to be very interesting. One of their specialities is Froie Gras which my wife ordered. I chose a veal option. Both were outstanding. Well worth a try if you are in the vicinity of Yafo Street.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The restaurant has a particular atmosphere, coming from Switzerland it reminded me of a Chalet.
The menu is fully of little dishes that you can share with everyone and of course they have main courses.
Don't expect anything fancy, the place and the food is more like cosy.
The only disappointing point is the quantity of the food in some dishes. The raviolis come in a small portion so beware if you are in a hungry mood, take side dishes.
About the staff, most of the times I went there they were quite nice, but sometimes slow.

All in all it is a nice restaurant, nothing fancy, and nice food. The bill doesn't come out expensive.
The eggplant and tahini is DELICIOUS.