“Best boutique hotel in the heart of Jerusalem”

Arthur Hotel Jerusalem - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Ranked #5 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Great location - just a few steps from the beautiful walkway of Yafo st. and the city's light train service, a 5 minutes walk from Mamila Luxurious mall, the old city and the Western Wall. The staff including the Hotel's manager have treated us very nice, took care of everything during the stay and we will definitely go back there soon !!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in a higher floor with a balcony
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aviv_Doron
Write a ReviewReviews (1,265)

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We had the pleasure to stay at this Boutique hotel for 5 nights. It was just 10 minutes to walk to the old city. Restaurants and bars were directly in the surroundings and the famous kosher restaurant Rimon was accross the street. The room was beautiful and the bed was excellent, We also enjoyed the happy hour every day and that was very welcome after a day of excursions. Our flight was very late and we could stay in our room till 20.30 without asking for it. Next time when we will visit Jerusalem we will certainly come back.

Room Tip: Make your booking directly and by a booking site.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rita T
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We needed to stay for three nights in Jerusalem, for an important family event. I lived in the city before, so when I read here reviiews about Arthur Hotel (thank you previous reviewers!), I knew the location was perfect-the heart of the city, within immediate proximity to shops, galleries,restaurants, and busy night life, and ten-fifteen minutes walk to the Old City. Arthur Hotel turned to be everything we hoped for. It's small and charming. We loved everything-the staff was pleasant and helpful, the room-very nice and very clean, great big shower with probably the most non-slippery floors I've ever seen, the hotel itself, tastefully designed, the happy hour..it was quiet, though centrally located. It was a big relief to know you're staying in a comfortable beautiful place, and to have this piece of mind, especially when you have a lot to do, and plenty of people to meet. I will gladly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2013

On our recent visit to Jerusalem my husband and I stayed at the beautiful Arthur Hotel. I had found this property on trip advisor and we were not disappointed. The location was excellent, we were surrounded by restaurants and little shops in a pedestrian only area. we arrived at the hotel in a golf art as no traffic comes into the area where the hotel is located. We were only 10 minutes walking distance from the old city so it was very conveniently positioned. The staff were so courteous and helpful, the hotel was spotlessly clean, breakfast was delicious, I cannot say enough about this wonderful little hotel. They also arranged an excellent Jewish guide for us to do a private walking tour of the old city and he was amazing. his name was Shimon Mizrahi and he went out of his way to make sure we had a wonderful tour. We would not hesitate to stay here again when we return to Israel, which we will definitely do .

Room Tip: We had a room that was near the back of the hotel and it was very cool and quiet, a real sanctuary...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne T
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have not yet stayed in one of the Atlas Chains Boutique Hotels but even excellent wouldnt be good enough to describe the perfection of the beautiful Arthur Hotel. I have been to other
Atlast hotels to visit friends and was impressed by the friendly staff, the wonderful Happy Hour with snacks and drinks. But I had not been in a room - clean - you could eat off the floor, beautiful furnishings - t.v. that's perfect and has a sleep element. If I had only one comment, it would be that the magnifying mirror has no light. I know I shouldnt even be looking in one but if I do, then I need light. The breakfast was fantastic - as good as any 5 star hotel with great
shakshouka and lovely forbidden bread. And all this in the heart of Jerusalem. Try it.

Room Tip: I wouldnt know - I only slept in one and it was fine. I cant write about swimming pool as I didnt l...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank alicebubele
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I usually prefer larger hotels with more facilities, but for Jerusalem, this hotel served me well. The room was an OK size, but very clean and comfortable. The little balcony was a pleasant surprise. The bathroom was attractive and nicely designed. Housekeeping could do a better job replenishing bathroom amenities.The breakfast was fantastic most mornings - very varied and tasty in the lovely dining area and patio. Free wifi worked throughout the building. Location is a great plus. The stairs were sometimes faster than the 2 elevators. Be aware there is no direct street access to the hotel building for cars. They have a golf cart to carry luggage (and guests) to a taxi or road, if needed.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views. Floors 1,2,3 have 2 elevators. Floors 4,5,6 have just 1.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aviron
Reviewed 7 November 2013

In my opinion this is the best hotel to stay in Jerusalem!

Having stayed at many of the 4/5 star hotels--King David to Mamilla--the Arthur Hotel will always now be my choice when I am visiting this city-- and this is why-

It is in the perfect location for walking to almost anywhere you want to go AND if you don't want to walk, the light rail is almost literally around the corner.

The hotel staff is amazing--helpful, caring and friendly!

The hotel is clean and well decorated--it feels like a five star hotel--

The breakfast is a beautiful sampling of the traditional Israeli breakfast and the afternoon

Thank you to Hadar and all the staff people who made my stay so wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Room Tip: If you want to feel as if you are "right in the heart of the action, ask for a room on the stre...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo