“Chased My Wife from a Meal”

Hotel Ramat Rachel Restaurant
Ranked #203 of 729 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Chased My Wife from a Meal”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

The other day my wife and I went on a day tour in the Holy City. The restaurant of the hotel was one of the places we were to see. It looked nice, but that's as far as I go. We spent a lot of money for buffet food, and were treated very poorly. We were told to move from our table for more important people, and then the woman in charge decided to have a few words. She called me out and down talked to me because she thought the look on my face was rude. Then the people we had to move tables for actually wanted us to serve them food and she came back and said more stuff to us. My wife fled without eating her food, and we waited for the rest of the tour group outside. Don't eat at this over priced rude restaurant. I did manage to get an apology from the woman, but no food was refunded.

• Korean first