“Very good place”

Hotel Ramat Rachel Restaurant
Ranked #241 of 698 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Very good place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

HOTEL ,Clean,good food,new and very good price.
You are on a Kibutz atmosfera with all the tecnology and good things from life.Between Belem and Jerusalem .No problem to park a car with no extra cost.

• Korean first
Durham
“Interesting dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

Visited here with a group. The surroundings are beautiful and the view of Jerusalem from the gardens is amazing. The food was perfectly acceptable even if it is served on an industrial scale. There was plenty of variety, all served in a buffet style.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Northerntraveller59
Inverkip, United Kingdom
“First time to a Kibbutz restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

I had the chance to try this kind of restaurant, when I went there for lunch, together with a group. Naturally there was no pork meat but no dairy products too. According to the Jewish religion, you can't have meat and dairy products at the same time, only separately. I didn't know this detail but there was no problem as there were a lot of different dishes for everyone's taste. We found bottles of water and wine on every table, free of charge. They were included in the lunch price.The wine was excellent and if I remember well, it was from their own production. The service was good enough and everyone seemed satisfied.
The place was very nice, especially the garden, with a lot of colour and picturesque corners with statues.It was a pleasant break during our exhausting tour. Nothing very special but personally I had no complaint.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mina P
Portland, OR
“Fine but industrial”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

We ate here as a part of a bus tour of Jerusalem, so lunch was a big buffet in one of the central halls. The setting was clean and comfortable and had some great views of the city. The food was fine – a nice array of salads and hot dishes and traditional pastries for dessert. However, it tasted more industrial than I anticipated. I didn’t have a choice where I had lunch the day I went to Ramat Rachel. If it had been up to me, I would have preferred something a little more intimate and personal.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Chased My Wife from a Meal”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

The other day my wife and I went on a day tour in the Holy City. The restaurant of the hotel was one of the places we were to see. It looked nice, but that's as far as I go. We spent a lot of money for buffet food, and were treated very poorly. We were told to move from our table for more important people, and then the woman in charge decided to have a few words. She called me out and down talked to me because she thought the look on my face was rude. Then the people we had to move tables for actually wanted us to serve them food and she came back and said more stuff to us. My wife fled without eating her food, and we waited for the rest of the tour group outside. Don't eat at this over priced rude restaurant. I did manage to get an apology from the woman, but no food was refunded.