“in memories to israel”
Review of Hillel 11

Hillel 11
Ranked #47 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed 4 July 2013

this was just excellent, helpful, charming service which made our stay / trip around Jerusalem so much fun, so confortable and easy !!! Go there, they help you with what ever ... . Rooms: we had a Family room / suite: really hugh and modern, the bath room is rather small, light hardly get's in but don't care, it's centrally located, just next to historical old city, you will love it ! The only thing left to say: i thank the whole Team for the stay !

Room Tip: Betr. Bewertung: es gibt keinen Pool oder Fitnessstudio
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hillel 11

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Very nice hotel. Excellent facilities, large and quiet rooms. Central location, close to city center and within walking distance from Old City. The Staff is quite friendly and was very helpful, providing practical advices of all sorts, recommending and booking restaurant for us.
Staying there made our stay in Jerusalem much more enjoyable.

Room Tip: we picked up a suite, which was a good deal for the four us. It was very quiet, although it was ove...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

+ Helpful and friendly staff
+ Very nice, modern style apartments.
+ Location is fantastic; near a bunch of nightlife and restaurants open late, and quite proximate to the old city as well -- about half a mile to Jaffa gate.
+ Late check-in after 1am was totally okay (just push the door and walk in);
+ They arranged a cab for me to the airport and woke me up a little before it arrived.
+ Free bottled water was provided.

- The wifi did not reach all the way to my room, which was at the end of the hallway, which was a bit inconvenient. I think the problem is that the doors are metal and block the wifi. They have a chair where you can sit near the elevator to use the wifi, which is okay but not ideal.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My family and I stayed at Hillel 11 for several days, enjoying every minute. We had an apartment that was beautifully decorated, efficient, clean and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful the entire time. The location is great and is right in the center of the city. Everything we needed like food, transportation and tourist sites were nearby. We look forward to returning to Hillel 11.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2013

It is a very nice appart-hotel.
Very clean, new and perfectly well located, walking distance to the Old city and blocks away from Ben Yehuda street, where many shops and restaurants are located.
I absolutely recommend it, besides it is new and has big spaces for resting, watching tv and has a small kitchenette.
The owners are really nice people and personally see that everything is great!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Great location, really great! Easy to get to and find, perfect for local eating, shopping and sightseeing. Easy walk to old city, (I could see it from my balcony). If you want a quiet room, away from street ask for the rear rooms, my street side room had a more lively atmosphere in the evenings but was quiet enough by bedtime as its a semi-residential area.
I went with my high maintenance mother and no matter what she asked for the very patient staff did for her. Above average friendly staff!
I had no issues at all with the place. All facilities promised were functioning well, wifi, a/c etc.. All the kitchen stuff is more like a sink and a couple of cups with a kettle so that's pretty basic, but the location is so good for eating out it made no difference to me. If you walk out the front door and make a hard right down the lane there is an awesome little place for a great breakfast too.
Considering how tired and expensive Jerusalem hotels can be, this place, especially because of where it is located, is an excellent choice. I loved the fact that my room was more like an apartment than a boring old hotel room.
Definitely recommend this place and I will defiantly return he on my next visit, it ticked too many boxes for me to not book it again.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 11 June 2013

we stayed 1 night at Hillel 11, as one of the first guests of the hotel. We had no reviews about it but decided to take a chance and we were so happy to do so! The hotel is located in a central street close to many of jerusalem attractions, restaurants, bars etc. The staff was great and helpful, the room was big (we got a free upgrade to the room we booked and got the suite), clean and very well decorated. We would defenetly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple