“Very enjoyable”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We spotted this small restaurant from our tour bus on the way to the Dan Panorama Hotel. Four of us walked to it for dinner. Good choice! Primarily fish, pasta and salad dishes. Very good food at reasonable prices. Best was our waitress, Tal. None of us spoke Hebrew. Tal apologized for her "limited English, " but then proceeded to explain very well the menu items, the specials, and ultimately the desert menu, as well as answering our general questions about Israel and Jerusalem. A delightful young girl. A very enjoyable experience.

1 Thank Ray R

• Hebrew first
Boston, Massachusetts
“A GREAT SPOT!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I can't recommend enough this place! Saar is a great bartender, friendly and welcoming he has a great taste of music so he keeps wonderful music in the background. I was in Jerusalem for a conference and I was looking for a place that was not noisy, classy, great food and wine (and most importantly that night) NOT condescending. Cafe Paris offered everything I was looking for. Good food, a wonderful quiet ambience, an outgoing staff, and outdoor seating.

I sat at the bar and had Saar as my bartender. He is professional, friendly and easy going.

One of the challenges of traveling "while black" is the mixed reception that I can receive in restaurants. So finding a restaurant where I will be treated respectfully and like any other customer is always a priority for me. I left my hotel and walked the entire Ben Yehuda street and checked out a bunch of restaurants on Yaffo street and I left all of them. I did not like the menu or my initial reception. So I walked Cafe Paris (after having checked out some other restaurants on that street) I was tired, hungry, and wanted a good glass of white wine. And I was lucky to get everything i was looking, respectful service, friendly staff, a wonderful atmosphere and an amazing waiter (and if I have not mentioned this either he is easy on the eyes!) So I recommend the spot!

1 Thank Dimitry A
Macae, RJ
“great breakfast”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I had a very nice experience at this restaurant today. It looks very nice and cozy and the service was great, I could tell the waitress was busy but she was very polite, fast in service and kind.
The food, we had the healthy breakfast, was delicious, such great tastes and the bread is a must eat!!
The only thing I did not like was the coffee, but no reason why I would not go there again.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Priscila S
Jerusalem, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“charming cafe”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have been to this charming kosher cafe a few times and have been very happy with our choice each time. Daniel the manager is involved and caring and Dean the waiter we had this evening was extremely helpful. The menu has a wide range of choices and everything we have tried was delicious. We also like the general ambience of the place and we appreciate its central location. Can definitely recommend it.

1 Thank shoshanadevorah
“All Hours of the Day”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner this is the perfect place for a meal. The food is great, the music is lovely, and the staff friendly. In addition, not only did our waitress Din come to check that our food was ok but the manager Daniel came over too. Highly recommended!

2 Thank Anna P