“Amazing ”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Jerusalem, Israel
“Amazing ”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We went there with my friends ,simply every one enjoyed his sandwich I had the club sandwich it's turkey and chicken and chips so tasty .fast service so clean nice atmosphere .highly recommend .

1 Thank raed2014

New York City, New York
“A light meal and very slow service”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I've been to the Gallery Cafe several times, and while I was very impressed on my first few visits, I have subsequently been increasingly disappointed, and while the ambiance and desserts make the Gallery Cafe worth visiting, I dropped my rating from 4 stars to 3 because of the inconsistency in the quality of the food and the horribly slow service

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Talal J
Other
“Eat a great sandwich and stay for the outstanding souffle dessert”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

East Jerusalem was lacking good coffee shops to sit and relax. This place is wonderful. It is easy to park on the street. You do not need to pay for parking, it is free. The food is very good. The souffle desert is amazing.

It is a nice place to hangout on a Saturday to just relax and do nothing but have great coffee.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank shusseini
New York City, New York
“Go there for the view and a spot of dessert”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Right in the center of East Jerusalem, this cafe has quite the selection of light foods and daily specials. My family and I went there for coffee and dessert.

The one thing that wasn't clear, was that you order at the counter [even if you're sitting outside], but now we know.

The staff was pleasant, the view outside on a warm summer evening was nice, the apple pie was tasty, and the manager came and informed us that the chocolate souffles [that take about 20 minutes] were smaller than expected, so he threw an extra one in for free.

I spent my time admiring the architecture of the building in which the cafe is situated, watching Jerusalem transform from day to night. Even though they have indoor seating, I think the real allure is sitting outside.

• Visited June 2013