“Had Party for 15 and Mantra was Amazing!”
Review of Mantra Restaurant & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Mantra Restaurant & Wine Bar
Cuisines: French, Italian, Israeli, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had our night-before dinner for my son's Bar Mitzvah there (we are not kosher) and it was fabulous. The food was outstanding, the welcome was lovely, and the restaurant itself was elegant and pleasant to be in. The food kept on coming and coming--more than we had expected! And it was all good, for grownups and kids alike. The service was excellent and all my guests complimented me (as hostess) non-stop. The price was more than reasonable for all the food we had, and it was fantastically easy to arrange the dinner from the US--go figure! It lived up to its reputation and then some. It set the whole tone for the next four days of celebration--THANK YOU, MANTRA!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Bostoncaroline

Reviewed 5 July 2014

As I said, I'm so glad I came!! The food was great, which everyone loved.Yummy!From chicken to beets,the food was AMAZING.While the service was not exceptional, we never went hungry and could count on not only the sevice, but our waitress,Leanne, was incredible. She was chatty and great at bringing the food on time, not to mention she helped a lot in wine tasting and deciding what to get.The music was happy and very old-timey.Since not very many restraunts are open on Shabbat (Friday evening),the fact that we could come was an added bonus. The semi-expensive price was worth it. Everyone most definetly enjoyed it,it was agreat night at a great restaurant.

2  Thank gabriela o
Reviewed 4 July 2014

First of all the reception is great, they are happy to see you come. The place is big, you can sit in a non smoking area and if you are a smoker like me, you have a place too. The food is fantastic!!! The service is so kind, always a smile there. It is my favorite place to visit when I'm in Jerusalem. Wide variety on the alcohol menu, also important. If you like sea food, if you like good food in general, this is the place! If you just want to chill on the bar, this place works too, good music as well... For me it is what I expect from a bar-restaurant! I will be going there on a regular basis for sure.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food, atmosphere and music. Ask for Leanne, you will get outstanding service. Wonderful evening.

1  Thank Glenda M
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Came to this beautiful place located in center of Jerusalem
The food was outstanding ~!!! the staff attentive and service oriented~!

Very Recommended!!