“wonderful service, wonderful food”
Review of Mantra Restaurant & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Mantra Restaurant & Wine Bar
Cuisines: French, Italian, Israeli, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food was served in an aesthetic style, a great combination of flavors and plentiful. The service was very good, with a smile and fast.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

That was a special birthday dinner and we decided to choose Mantra because of its great reviews on TripAdvisor.
We had an unforgettable experience from the lovely ambience, the staff generosity and the spectacular food.
The place is a wonder and much better then i have had in Israel.
Enjoy!!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I came to this place based on TripAdvisor's reviews. I liked that they were quick to reply to my emails about reservations. it was hard to find as it's up some stairs and not on any main road. We went on a Saturday night, and it was nearly empty. It was a nice enough atmosphere.

Ordered the tuna app. I thought it was ok, my wife didn't like it. We also ordered the steak, it was a slightly lesser Outback sirloin. Next time I'll ask the hotel for a recommendation. The truffle tortellini was good.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I went to this restaurant in May 2014 with my family during our stay in Jerusalem, and I'm glad we made this choice for one of our nights in the city. They serve delicious food and the service was top notch! The dishes are slightly pricey it is true...but overall it is certainly worth it!

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I am just amaiezd by this beutifull place!
The garden is so nice
And the food, never had so many good tbing in one place
Every one of the courses is better then the other!!!
Will go there again and again