“Great tapas in Mahane Yehuda”
Review of Que pasa

Que pasa
Ranked #555 of 716 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Australia
“Great tapas in Mahane Yehuda”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Unfortunately I only discovered Que Pasa itwo days before leaving Jerusalem,. My friends and I managed to eat there twice and absolutely LOVED the food. Most of the dishes are tapas but on the bigger side: 4 were enough for the three of us. The downside is that we couldn try them all. The dishes are more complex than the traditional tapas and included some raw and cooked fish, gnocchi to die for, shaved artichoques with parmesan, tuna empanada, and lots more. The draft beers were excellent and served very cold. And the service was friendly and relaxed. What more can you ask for?
Que Pasa is a very small place, just a few tables outside with a few more added once the market closes, and the vibe was great. I was eager to review this tapas bar so I'm glad that Tripadvisor added it, even if it means there may be a longer wait next time I visit. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2013