“Best Pizza In the World!”

PIPS - Neapolitan Pizza
Ranked #175 of 716 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Bar
Jerusalem, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza In the World!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great Kosher restaurant! Amazing Italian-style pizza and great pasta too. Great atmosphere, café-style, good service and very good prices too! I highly recommend this to anybody who likes a good Italian restaurant. The dessert is fantastic too, and I especially recommend the Tiramisu!

• Visited April 2014

• Hebrew first
Austin . TX
“Best pizza in Jerusalem, BY FAR”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stumbled across this place as it was very near to my hotel. Ate there 3 times in a row, as I was terribly sick of Falafal, Schwarma and all the fake pizza (seriously, can you call it pizza if there is no mozzarella?!?!) in Jerusalem. The owners come from Italy and use first class ingredients and take great pride in producing a delicious pie. Super friendly and a nice warm atmosphere. I also ate some of their salads, which were made of very fresh and delicious vegetables. I have been to Italy numerous times and grew up in NYC area, so I know good pizza and this is it! Bon Apetit!

• Visited May 2014
Frankfurt, Germany
“Best kosher pizza in Israel”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

The pizza, pasta and food generally is incredibly good at pips. It compares favorably to the best, I've had in Italy and worldwide. Definitely a keeper!

Visited February 2014
new york
“New Italian eatery”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Pips is brand new to the Jerusalem culinary scene. The staff is very friendly, the food is fresh, and the wait-time for your meal is very short.

My friend and I both ordered pasta with a creamy mushroom sauce and it was delicious. The portion was quite generous- I could not finish my meal, and the prices are extremely reasonable.

Would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Traveljunky973
“Good! ”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I can say that here I've eaten the best pizza (outside Italy of course), very near to the napoletan one ( I'm from Naples). The pizza is good, the prices also, maybe the pizza could be bigger. The owner is very kind and the place is clean and nice. I will go there very often!