National Hotel Jerusalem
US$627
Official Site
Shamai Suites(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$167
The Sephardic House(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$326
US$222
US$206
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$140
  • Pool
US$291
US$260
Atlas.co.il
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdamascus gateold cityarab quarterhotel is locatedtop floorrestaurant staffomelet stationearly checkminute walkrooms are largehummusbreakfast is servedlate at nightnice breakfastspecial thanksfantastic hotelenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2014

It's a small hotel and has shops all around it. Some nice restaurants, police station and Al Aqsa Mosque within walking distance. The rooms were small but kind of nice and comfortable. Front desk were nice but could not solve a simple problem and internet was ok. Breakfast was ok but what made it bad was the fact that it was being served in the basement. I would stay here again only because of its location.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank ahrasul
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Good hotel in a good location. The front desk Manager Nirvana is a huge help and a very nice woman. There are plenty of restaurants near by as well as plenty of touristy things to do. The restaurant on the top floor was a nice place due to the windows and openness of it. I would stay here again if I returned to Jerusalem. Thank you Nirvana for making my stay very nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patrick C
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I travelled with a friend to this hotel in March this year and were very pleased with our experience in this hotel. We were welcomed by the manager of the hotel and he made us feel very welcome. It was a good quality price. The staff was A+. My converter wasn't working and they lent me one for the whole time.
Our favorite part of staying here was their breakfast buffet. That was the best breakfast buffet I had ever had. There was a chef to make us our personalized omelets every morning. As I write this I wish I was there again. The view from the restaurant was equally great.
One night when we had dinner at the restaurant the hotel manager was so kind to offer us some free apple pie. It was a nice treat.
A nice and simple hotel with lots of nice extras.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Coco213419
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Nice friendly hotel with clean rooms. not much facilities though.

staff very friendly, room clean, small, fridge available (empty). TV basic programs.
breakfast good with a nice open view over the east of Jerusalem. at night the covered terrace on top is used by some locals as a cafe with Argeeleh. (hubbly bubbly)

shops around close early.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank basil f
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My grandson and I stayed there for 3 nights in Feb. 2014. Our room was nice and it opened onto a deck. It was pleasant to sit outside on the deck in the afternoon. The food was good and the view from the restaurant on the top floor was superb. My grandson liked it because they had an area in the restaurant for smoking. He ordered up a hookah from the menu and puffed to his heart's delight. The internet connection for hotel guests was not working while we were there but somebody on the staff let me use their computer to send an email. I was pleased with that. I didn't use the fitness center so I can't comment on that.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family