“Modern and luxurious near the old city.”
Review of Grand Court Hotel

Grand Court Hotel
Ranked #37 of 99 Hotels in Jerusalem
Marrakesh
“Modern and luxurious near the old city.”
Reviewed 27 September 2009

We have only good things to say about Grand Court
On arrival we were greeted by a friendly member of staff that gave us some great restaurants recommendations. Our room had a modern look, and an average size and it had every amenity that we have hoped for.
Breakfast was delightful with large assortment of vegetables, cheese, eggs, pastries and fish. The public areas are beautiful and pleasant to have a light snake or drink.
We expected less and were pleasantly surprised by Grand Court Hotel.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank IditB

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Israel
Reviewed 21 September 2009

I came to Jerusalem with my wife and kids for my nephew Bar Mitzvah.
We spent 3 fantastic days at the Grand Court Hotel.
We were warmly welcome t the reception and we also got great rooms. We got lower price for the kid’s room even though was identical to ours. We all had the premium room which was slightly moor expensive but very beautiful completely furnish and accessorized. The hotel has good amenities, free parking, free fitness club, amazing pool and I think there is a sauna too. There were big breakfast buffet, after we realize we love the food at the hotel and we were too tired to live the hotel we booked diner and it was a fest! My family and I really enjoyed staying at the Grand Court Hotel.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
monaco
Reviewed 18 September 2009

I spent 4 nights at the grand Court Hotel as part of a group touring Israel.
During the tour we stayed in a few hotels, but Grand Court Hotel is by far the best hotel we stayed in our trip in Israel.
The hotel is very beautiful, fancy and the public areas were spotlessly clean.
The hotel's employees has very good manners and easy to talk with.
We didn’t have the old city view from our room but we enjoyed that view from the pool. Food was very good, I think that is was mainly Israeli food but they also had western dishes like fries, roast beef, grilled chicken and spaghetti all were delicious.
Hopefully, when I will get a chance to have a holiday in Israel again I will defiantly book my Jerusalem vacation at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2009
shanghai
Reviewed 16 September 2009

i would def not stay here again. customer service was not only lacking, but almost hostile.

upon check-in my husband and i asked to make sure we had a double bed, and not 2 twins.
the lady looked at us, not saying anything, gave us a key, and said, we will bring the king to your room.
ummm. ...what?
she looked at us like we were idiots. we asked again, and she she simply said, 'next'.
of course no one came to our room, with a king bed.

as soon as we entered the room, my husband ordered 4 heinekins from room service.
1. they answered the phone, "what do you want'
2. when service came 35min later (and 2 phone calls to remind them we ordered the beers) the waiter asked us if we paid for it already. hello?! the kicker is, he then pulls out the bill from his pocket. what the---?!
3. waiter walks out of room leaving door wide open.

when our israeli friend gave us the name of a restaurant, we went to concierge to get the address. he said he didn't know of the place. 'can you look it up?' 'i do not know this place.' umm, ok, can you help us look it up? 'i said, i do not know of this place!'
and that was that.

rude, rude, rude service.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
3 Thank sjhou1
Ukraine
Reviewed 15 September 2009

I have come to grand Court Hotel as a part of group of 25 People from Ukraine. It was the first time for me and my wife in Israel and the second time for my brother and his wife. I have to admit I have expected much less from this hotel, the tour operator told us that it was 4.5 star hotel, I would give it 5.5 stars.
Everyone in this hotel was very nice to us and I notice that the reception employees were very patient with the member of our group who spoke no English. Later we realize that they have employees that speak Ukrainian as well of several other languages. The reception lady was also very nice in that she did every effort and eventually put us next room to my brother as it was important to us to be close to each other.
The food in the hotel was very good Middle Eastern /continental food with big variety of choices, everything was fresh.
On the second day we ordered room service, the food came quickly and the young men who served us was very nice and made sure few times we had everything we need.
We loved our room, good size, double bed, TV, air con and everything we needed.
I haven’t heard of no complaint from anyone in our group about any aspect of the hotel. That by itself was quite rare in our trip… I recommend this Hotel mainly because the people there were very nice and warm.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Florence
Reviewed 13 September 2009

The hotel's interiors are very well designed, very specious, bright and clean. The bedroom was comfortable with a modernistic flair with nice garden view. Free parking is available on site for the hotels gust. The Hotel offers excellent Israeli breakfast. The pool is beautiful and architecturally perfect the gym though was a bit small. This hotel is definitely higher class than some of the supposed "higher calibre" old hotels in the area.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Italy
Reviewed 29 August 2009

I had a pleasant 2 night stay at this lovely hotel. Me and my 12 years old daughter shared the regular room with a garden view, the room was very clean, specious with a nice décor. The hotel building is very impressive, It remind me of a palace. My daughter enjoyed the kids activities and I enjoyed relaxing at the pool... the hotel food is delicious with a wide variety, even my spoiled daughter eat very well. I have to mention the warm hospitality we received when checking in. The reception lady was so kind and helped us few times, every time with a smile

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family