“Very nice shop in Old City Jerusalem.”
Review of George Kouz Store

George Kouz Store
Ranked #7 of 71 Shopping in Jerusalem
Yuba city
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very nice shop in Old City Jerusalem.”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Jon and I met George in While visiting Israel June 2014. George the shop owner. We where recommended to him by Syriac Exhibition of Silver No.5 Johnny Ozgul.
Great quality gifts. Must Visit.
Karmen and Jon

Visited June 2014
1 Thank KKortie

Pittsburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kind, Honest Owner and wonderful items”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

George, the owner of the shop (third generation) is a wonderful man! I met him accidentally when I asked the "change" person who is honest in the shook. He sent me to George and sure enough after spending time in the store and purchasing a number of items, I was super pleased. I came back a second time to find a shofar from him and we talked for an hour. He is a wonderful man with a big heart. And he knows everyone in the market. Great reputation and kind soul. Honest prices which are all shown in dollars and a great selection of authentic items. He will tell you exactly what you are buying. I will definitely send my friends here as well as return to see him time and time again.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank ajb0400
Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice to shop”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The shop keeper is honest , products are nicely displayed with fair prices! Big collection of fine jewelery of crosses and stars of David , in addition to the beautiful collection of jewelry !! A must visit shop

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Frederico20
Texas, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best souvenir, very friendly owner”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I had very hard time shopping in the old city in different stores , bargaining and trying to get good price , then I found a store with prices shown clearly , it was George's store !! easy shopping , george doesn't push to sell , very good quality products and fair prices ! I recommend all tourists to try his shop first !

3 Thank Lisa M
Palestinian Territories
“Good job george”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We saw the revies of this store from trip advisor and we went there.george is a nice man so helpful ,smily and honest .there you will see big collection of silver jewelery amd some gold and lots of other suvenirs to buy ,things are perfectly raped to travel .

Visited May 2014