“the funniest guide around”

Best Jerusalem Guide - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 247 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi, my name is Shimon Mizrahi, I’m a Certified Tour Guide, specialize in private, made-to-measure day tours of Israel for individuals, couples, families, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and small groups looking for that exclusive, boutique experience.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We took a tour with Shimon to the old city in Jerusalem on August 2014 and not only that it was extremely interesting, those were also 5 hours of none stop laughter, good food and lots of fun (and although I'm a local, he managed to surprise me with things I never heard of). Shimon is a very good guide who can talk about serious matters but also to take things easily and always with a smile.
If you come to Jerusalem, be sure to book Shimon as your guide, you won't be sorry.

Adi

There are newer reviews for Best Jerusalem Guide - Day Tours

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had lovely five hours with Shimon in the old city of Jerusalem, and it was marvelous! He is very friendly, funny, easy going, witty and knows a lot about the history of the city. I highly recommend taking him as a guide, you won't be disappointed!

Ori

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My son and I just returned from Israel, where we used Shimon's guide service for a full-day tour in Jerusalem. Shimon picked us from the Mamila hotel, and did an absolutely fantastic job showing us all the sights we wanted and more, and educating us on the history and stories of Jerusalem. Along the way, he took us to an incredible local restaurant for a Humus lunch at the Muslim quarter. I just can't say enough about how much we enjoyed this tour and how great Shimon was as a guide and a friend. I would highly recommend anyone planning to visit Jerusalem.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Recently my husband and two teenaged sons (13 and 16) went on a cruise to the Mediterranean Sea. I booked Shimon for private day tour in Jerusalem and all I can say is that this was the best thing about the entire trip. Shimon was outstanding and added so much to the trip because of his personality, enthusiasm and passion for his country, its culture and history. I must go back to Israel, not on a ship, and do an allover tour in Israel for longer time!

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I was hesitant to pay 400 Dollars for me and my son to go on a full day walking tour in Jerusalem, but this was by far the best money I spent in Israel! Shimon was our guide and he is awesome. He tailored the tour to our interests and needs, and we had a day that will stay with us for our entire lives. He knew everything and made our tour overwhelming. Shimon is one of the nicest guys I ever met. The personal aspect of the private tour was invaluable. I was looking at all the group tours in the old city of Jerusalem as we walked by them, and I was so glad we had a one on one tour guide.
Thank you so much!