“highly recommended!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yosef Spiezer - Israeli Guide - Day Tours

Yosef Spiezer - Israeli Guide - Day Tours
Ranked #65 of 218 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is yosef(joey) spiezer . I am a certified tour guide to Israel, carrying a license from the Israeli Ministry of Tourism. I enthusiastically practice private tour guides in Israel for many years in English and Hebrew. tour guide with a true passion for traveling and meeting new people. all with the best price in Israel.
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

We had a full day tour with yosef spiezer. He is both knowledgeable and personable. He really made the old city come alive with his descriptions and he took us to out of the way places where we could have excellent views. He is highly recommended

Visited July 2014
1 Thank hadar95

• Hebrew first
Jerusalem, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amaizing for everyone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

ii live in Israel but relatives of mine came to visit and josef were thier guide. every time i called they were high! keep on saying how amazing he is and how much fun and interesting he is! he knew everything. they went to all the places they wish and i were quiet and relax they are in good hands. highly recommend!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank yaelika2014
Exeter, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“An absolute star”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Yosef had the tough task of guiding 8 of us for a day round Jerusalem and the Dead Sea.
We were an eclectic bunch, it was my stag/batchelor trip.
Only I am in any way religious, my seven friends were on the there first trip to Israel and our ages were 40 - 70.
We could not have wished for a better guide, his enthusiasm; knowledge and manner was exemplary.
In my 29 trips to Israel this is the first time I have used a guide since I toured with a youth group 30 years ago. I am glad we did.
He made the whole trip even more memorable than I could have hoped for.
He is an absolute star and I shall forever be indebted to him for his assistance and expertise.
All my friends Christian, atheist and agnostic got something very special from the day in their own way.
This is because of Yosef.
Thank you my friend.

1 Thank dcweymouth
Jerusalem, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Yosef is the ultimate guide tour for me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Yosef Spiezer took me and my family to a trip to the Negev
Yosef is very professional, He told us the history of the sites and took us to wondeful places.
It was fascinating to hear him.
In terms of service, Yosef was kind and pleasant, and the trip with him was an unforgettable experience.
I Strongly recommends hiring him for best trip in Israel

Visited October 2013
2 Thank dclass10
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Yosef guided us from Jerusalem to Eilat with a stop to the Dead Sea. Our entire time with Yosef was an amazing experience. His knowledge and attention to details made this far more than a vacation, this was an enriching experience, that we will always cherish. Yosef is very passionate about what he does and that makes all the difference.

Visited June 2014