“An oasis for dining in Jerusalem”

Little Jerusalem - The Ticho House
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This restaurant provides fine dairy dining either inside or on its lovely patio. My wife and I had the Salmon. It was prepared to perfection. The portions are large. The staff was attentive. Even though I saved some room for dissert, I had to sacrafice all my walking for the day for the wonderful cheese cake. Well priced. It will be on my return list.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our family of three generations chose to spend our last night in Israel at Little Jerusalem/Ana Ticho House. It did not disappoint.

The setting was simply gorgeous on the patio. The staff was so friendly and the food was superb. They even threw in a few desserts on the house which really went above and beyond. We enjoyed watching them set up for private parties and wine-cheese-and-jazz night, wishing we could stay for all of it. We took a quick spin through the current exhibits and got to peek in all the small dining rooms as well. The house and gardens alone are worth the visit.

A perfect end to an incredible trip. Shalom and todah rabah!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Whether indoors for a delicious bowl of soup during a winter's day in Jerusalem, or outdoors on a lovely summer afternoon in their garden, this place is worth a visit, especially for the food, be it vegetarian or fish. People here are so agreeable and the ambiance is warm. Once you have had the first experience, you'll definitely plan on the second one. Skip a fast-food place and treat yourself to something out of the ordinary; I did.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We ate the most wonderful meal here at the Ticho House! The portions were large so we ended up splitting lots of dishes but every single thing we ordered was more delicious than the next. It is a dairy restaurant so no meat is served here but that worked great for me as I am a vegetarian! Still, there were TONS of options for everyone in our party. The waitstaff were so friendly and helpful and made the experience that much more lovely. This is a must for eating out in Jerusalem.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Ticho House is a must. The setting, itself, is worth the dining experience. Set inside the bustling city of Jerusalem, it offers a retreat under the trees for a delicious meal. The food is delicious. In our group, we were offered options that included Salmon and meat. All were perfectly prepared and paired with grilled vegetables, fresh bread, and excellent desserts. This wasn't my first time to eat here. It's a destination during my stays in Jerusalem. Make it yours, too.