“Great food & service”

Price range: US$0 - US$100
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went twice - once for dinner and then lunch - both times the service was excellent and the menu is a standout - highly recommend giving it a try.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,425)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went with a friend for lunch. The place is pleasant and inviting. The service was very very good and helpful. The food was great. We had one business lunch + 2 entries for the two of us. The salad was wonderful, the fish tartar was great and the meat fantastic.
The servings are generous and we enjoyed every bite. It is one of the best restaurants in Tel Aviv. Do not miss this one. Yona S.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We dined here a few nights ago , we had one of the best meals we have had in Tel-Aviv, there is such a great variety of things to choose from on the menu, the service was excellent and the staff are very knowledgeable. The food is excellent, the steak tartare, the serving of the Drumfish in the frying pan great , could not fault anything

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently returned from two nights in Tel Aviv and feel quite fortunate to have dined at Shila. I had a long standing reservation, and then my plans changed and I had to cancel. When my plans changed again, I was fortunate to get a last minute booking. At first we didn't like our table, but the staff was very accommodating and moved us to another outdoor space even though we were a last minute reservation. Our waitress was wonderful and adorable and so much fun. The menu is loaded with fresh interesting Israeli/ Mediterranean delights. The food was absolutely wonderful and delicious and inventive. We enjoyed sitting out side, especially bc it was a beautiful night, but I think there is more action indoors. The decor is lovely and upscale. I highly recommend this restaurant. It is a culinary delight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just by change, being a Jerusalemite, and visiting in Tel Aviv Ben Yehuda street at my optics, I asked a friend , if she knew a restaurant nearby and she gave me this restaurant's address and came to join me for lunch.
I have to confess that I have been in many excellent restaurants in Tel Aviv and I would gladly include this one among them.
We both are fans of first dishes for the lunch so we ordered four different ones.
each was tastier then the other and very refreshing.
Definitely recommended